Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » FIRST PHOTO SHOOT!!!! (feet+face) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FIRST PHOTO SHOOT!!!! (feet+face)
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys,

As promised, I shooted my friend for the first time this morning. Tomorrow, we'll shoot much more. It was made quickly, not very imaginative, and no "work" on the images, some are a bit blur... She will prepare her feet for the shooting (cream, pumice, etc.) So the photos will be much more exciting!!! And of course, you'll see her beautiful face [Wink] But believe me, I had a LOT of pleasure shooting her!!!!

But first, I would like to have your feelings about her feet...

(I hope the upload will work... first time I use Imageshack...!)

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sl730205hu7.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sl730187tk8.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sl730198ak2.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sl730201lk0.jpg

[ September 10, 2007, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: frenchyfootgirl ]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome soles. I look forward to many more of your great work. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by frenchyfootgirl:
As promised, I shooted my friend for the first time this morning.

You're talking about photos or something else you had to release? [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol! no this morning I just shooted... photos!!! (...this morning lol!!!)
Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to make sure you weren't holding back on us. We have to know all the info. [Big Grin]

Thanks for the pics. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

I am glad you like the pics! (on another forum, some find them ordinary and average... thats not my point of view! at all!!!)
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what forum is that?

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

the mousepad... But i need to confess that Wu's forum, I really find you MUCH more convivial! REALLY!!!
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesilove   Email solesilove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do you have yahoo? we could talk about our favorite feet...did you see my post?

--------------------
solesilove

Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

And now I show you her face ;-) http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image015de4.jpg
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

solesilove, no sorry [Cry] I don't have yahoo... which post do you talk about?
solesilove
Board Regular
Member # 21396

the one a couple below yours..."my favorite feet of all time..."

leave me some comments

--------------------
solesilove

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wonderful!!!! more!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice soles indeed, thanks FFG!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice soles. - thanks
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice soles

pretty face

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links