Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » RED/WHITE/BLACK - Sexiii Platform CFMs (20 pics) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: RED/WHITE/BLACK - Sexiii Platform CFMs (20 pics)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks RJ!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Thanks RJ!!

you're welcome dear [Kiss] and thank YOU!! [Cheers]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RJ - Anything you want to see in pics?

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

well i know you've done black polish, but how about silver? i'm having trouble thinking here, it's still too early for me [Laugh] i'll think of others but for right now i'd love to see some pics of you in silver polish....of course some of the stuff i wanna see isn't allowed on here, but i'll settle for what i can actually get [Big Grin] [Blush]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:

well i know you've done black polish, but how about silver? i'm having trouble thinking here, it's still too early for me [Laugh] i'll think of others but for right now i'd love to see some pics of you in silver polish....of course some of the stuff i wanna see isn't allowed on here, but i'll settle for what i can actually get [Big Grin] [Blush]
*noted*
I am now officially on the hunt for silver polish [Smile]

--------------------

-

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
quote:
quote:

*noted*
I am now officially on the hunt for silver polish [Smile]

[Woot] [Hop]

oh and just wear the sexiest toe rings you got, i think silver polish + toe rings is soooo [Jerkoff] if it's not too much to ask [Blush]

lilwayne
Loyal Member
Member # 13901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilwayne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree with RJ [Smile]
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MD my gawd....I am in total aww...just love CFM shoes and man you wear them well! Love to see that your nails are getting longer~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by lilwayne:
i agree with RJ [Smile]

[Cheers]
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
[Woot] [Hop]

oh and just wear the sexiest toe rings you got, i think silver polish + toe rings is soooo [Jerkoff] if it's not too much to ask [Blush]

I always wear at least two toe rings babe!
Psss .... found that SILVER polish today ...
What do you think?

-

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
MD my gawd....I am in total aww...just love CFM shoes and man you wear them well! Love to see that your nails are getting longer~!

Yeah ... I attempting to grow them a bit just for you guys in here ... I have had many comments and requests for longer toenails [Smile]

--------------------

-

illcumonem
Loyal Member
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illcumonem   Email illcumonem   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your feet are amazing! what size are they?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by illcumonem:
your feet are amazing! what size are they?

6.5 US
7 in the CFMs and Pointed Toed Heels

--------------------

-

lilwayne
Loyal Member
Member # 13901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilwayne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud]

wowww.. that is one sexy pic!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeah ... I attempting to grow them a bit just for you guys in here ... I have had many comments and requests for longer toenails [Smile]

i hope not too much [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links