Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Here's that Minnesota toe licker's mug! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here's that Minnesota toe licker's mug!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was originally reported on the talk forum, but now you can see the mugshot that goes with the story! Ok guys, who hasn't posted on here in the past few days. Maybe this is now a FORMER forum member. [Laugh]

Minnesota Toe Licker Nabbed
After mugging, creep told victim, "Now I'm going to suck your feet."

SEPTEMBER 11--Meet Carlton Davis. The Minnesota man, 26, is facing felony charges for allegedly stealing a cell phone and purse from a woman he mugged on a St. Paul street early Saturday morning. According to police, after the woman turned over her belongings, Davis announced, "Now I'm going to suck your feet." Which he did, after the 24-year-old victim removed her shoes. Davis, who fled when passersby approached, was apprehended by cops a few blocks from the crime scene. He was booked into the Ramsey County lockup, where the below mug shot was snapped.

-

[ September 15, 2007, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilwayne
Loyal Member
Member # 13901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilwayne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] oh my
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No wonder the girl was freaked out!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow...what a creep.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
Yeah, it's really bad and I believe that woman got awfully frightened.

But but but... [Smile] I'd love to experience something like that [Blush] Not in a real life of course. That guy is a an absolute bastard. But still... I got very aroused reading about him sniffing her toes and her being so scared. From now on this is my new sexual fantasy [Smile] (I'm a pervert, I know [Tongue] )

Is this still your new sexual fantasy? [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Nut Kick] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is the O.D.B.???

LOL!!!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL That can't be the real pic. That's just too funny. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
is the O.D.B.???

LOL!!!!!

haha i knew he remind me of someone! [Laugh]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0911072toes1.html

Saw that a couple of days ago...I was on DListed originally and clicked on a link about a story and as I was getting ready to exit the smoking gun I noticed Toe Licker nabbed link!!! Fuck and Double fuck is all I thought of and sure enough it ended up on DListed's home page! People werent so much bashing foot fetishism but moreso him! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

i wonder what his momma will say about the $20,000 fine [Tongue]
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still want details ... shit! is that all it took ... "Now I am gonna suck your toes" and BAM! off come the shoes ... ever heard of "NO" and giving a good kick?? lol

Besides, how the hell did he see anything clearly?? Wuw

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He probably thought he struck gold and was mugging twins! "Wow four pairs of feet! Wait'll I post this on Wu's!" [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Picture posted by LeDaemon:

-

LeDaemon, I think it'd be hilarious if you look back in the Foot Pictures thread of self-photos and you see 'yo, this is me dawg' and you see this same guy's pic! If authorities only had a sketch of the man with a big bounty, all of us would have been digging thru that thread haha and who knows that ultra-slim chance we could have landed $5,000!! Woo!!

l

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links