Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Toe points (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toe points
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just some toe points pics of my wife, i'm soooooo lucky! [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkledsolesguy
Board Regular
Member # 10530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkledsolesguy   Email wrinkledsolesguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very lucky indeed! I love her wrinkled soles.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good stuff Olaf
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That you are Olaf! Please post more!!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice toe point!! great legs...tanned.mmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Yes Yes! Very nice! Lucky you are and lucky we are to see those sexy pointed toes. Love them and those sexy wrinkled soles! Thanks!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PLEASE do NOT get rid of your wife for whatever reason, she's EXTREMELY sexy with extremely sexy feet & toes. Please tell me you plan on doin' some footjob vids?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heyyyy
I have seen those pics before!!
Tell her Mommie said hi!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah my goodness, she has awesome legs to go with those purty feetzies. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The third and fourth pics are awesome. She has some of the most perfect wrinkled soles. Thanks for the pics.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love pointed ballet feet :- ) her feet are perfect, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more of her pointed feet

tell her to put some stiletto heels on and point her feet INSIDE the heel

joanne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now those are toe points...absolutely incredible, and so hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful feet and nice pose.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Joanne:
i love pointed ballet feet :- ) her feet are perfect, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more of her pointed feet

tell her to put some stiletto heels on and point her feet INSIDE the heel

joanne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I second that motion! [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!!!!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links