Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Melanie (Size 10) worships Tia (Size 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melanie (Size 10) worships Tia (Size 6)
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Melanie is almost a foot taller than tiny Tia.
And Tia is so cute that every girl or guy who ever sees her toes
must bow down and worship her feet. The good news is that she
loves it, so it works perfectly for everyone! Thanks

From Foot Worship Studios

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg Tia is so HOT!!!! [Drool] i'd definitely worship her feet, as well as the rest of her body [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Hump] [Drool] [Thud]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you RJ and Bootster for the great feedback!!! These are 2 of my fav models ever, so glad you like em too [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude that is hot beyond belief. That is crazy sexy/ Does Tia suck the big girls toe too ? Thanks.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say that Melanie is definitely one of the prettiest girls on your site.

I've actually been hoping to see her as the worshiper ever since I saw her.

For me, the fact that she's worshiping the feet of a much shorter Asian girl makes it even hotter!

The only thing hotter would be if Melanie wore knee-height boots while TWO short Asian chicks dominated her with their bare feet!

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks guys!! Footblvd- yes, I also have a scene of Tia worshipping Melanie that will be on my site soon. Jalan- Yeah, I know, Melanie is very pretty. I think you were the one that gave me the idea of putting the worshipper in heavy boots and I have done that several times. For instance see the Jayme-Annie scene and I also did it in an unpublished scene between Sunny Leone and Sophia Lynn.

Thanks!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^Oh yeah, that Jayme/Annie Cruz set was HOT! [Drool]

I think its great that you're so open to public opinion and I'm flattered you liked my idea! (Well, not exactly my idea; I'd seen it before and just felt it looked "right" somehow.)

Another thing you really get "right" on your site is that there's not too much mutual footworship.
I know some may disagree, but I think it's far hotter when one girl slightly dominates the other with her feet. The mutual stuff just doesn't have that element.

Anyway, lookin foward to that Sunny/Sophia set! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Yes, Jalan you and I are on the same page on many issues re g/g foot worship. I value your imput here or at my email address, so please send ideas any time you can.

I also concur re mutual f.w.

Thank you!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for answerng my ? Your site is kick ass I cant believe it
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wish I could join them!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now THAT's gotta be one of the best girl-girl posts I've seen for a while. Absolutely stunning.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

That is such an AWESOME compliment Hornet!!! Yes I try a lot of different ideas and poses to see what is sexiest. As for the position in the 3rd pic, that was Melanie's idea- and it is one of the hottest positions I've seen. Tia's little arm wrapped around Melanie's long leg. Melanie is 6 foot and Tia is like 5'1" They are so cute together!

Thank you, Footblvd & Thundercracker!!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links