Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Her sexy feet and pantyhose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Her sexy feet and pantyhose
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Everyone,
Here are more pics of Wifey's sexy feet, but this time she is modeling and pair of nude silky smooth pantyhose. We had a lot of requests for this set, so we truly do hope you all enjoy them. In person, her great legs and beautiful feet felt so good, and looked so hot in them. Inbetween pics, I could not keep my hands off of her body. She looked amazing! Well, see for yourselves. Enjoy!

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -  -  -

And a special one just showing our love for Wu's... [Wu]
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] fnstastic post 2swift
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,

I love nude hose! Great pics and thanks for posting!!!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's what i'm talking about!!
Great choise of nail polish!!
Can you do some next in black sheer nylons please!!!!!
Thanks again.

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent pics. Love the soles shots especially. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BOINGGGGG!! love the pics, she has gorgeous toes. thanks for sharing
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice 2swift. Your wife has beautiful feet for me. I like her long toes and wonderful high arches. Very sexy.
Thanks for sharing.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lathan888
Loyal Member
Member # 6178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lathan888   Email lathan888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all very nice, as usual
Posts: 62 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pantyhose! just the way I like... [Drool]
I saw the set today in the morning and as usually.. it made my day [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! Light hose, dark color toes, right under my nose!!! Watta combo!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Wink]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Loved the pics! Very sexy as always Mrs 2 swift. Thank you for sharing the pics of her lovely legs and feet Mr 2 swift, you are the bomb.
P.S. love the hose, but let those little toes out so they can breath. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those legs are incredible and those toes and soles look awesome. Nice update 2Swift

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife's legs & feet are amazing. She's got such sexy feet. I love all your pictures. Thanks for sharing them with me. I appreciate that so much.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links