Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » barefoot video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: barefoot video
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 2 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the new video for the Nicole Scherzinger song "Whatever You Like" has tons of feet shots. she's barefoot for almost the whole video. fans of her should definitely check it out!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She went solo already!? That's funny....
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot99
Board Regular
Member # 3606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She should go barefoot for a month. She has the biggest corns that I have ever seen. I don't know how she even can wear shoes without being in severe pain. What these women will do to be a star is beyond me.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links