Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I found it hard to find a 'soft' pic for the forums from the new set from Stacey and Teesha!!

Stacey and Teesha are 2 girls we met whilst out last week, we asked them to come back to auditions and the rest they say is . . well a superb exclusive set for TFD 'feeturing' these hot chicks!

Here are a couple from the set we shot EXCLUSIVELY for www.teenfeetdreams.com, as I say sorry it's only 2 but they are the only non explicit pics from the set (but hey that's a good thing right) [Wink]

Enjoy!

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
feel free to post one non soft [Tongue] its not forbidden [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two cuties that's for sure!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that is right up my alley! Great job (again)!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great post!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they look so happy!
I would be too holding their tootsies!

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hehe thanks guy's, if I could post some harder material here I would!

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two hotties, nice tootsies!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just think just a little over a year ago we were posting full nudity and footjob pics all the time. Perhaps after the Bush crew are out of office the forum will lighten up a bit again and the real fun stuff can be posted again.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, you're definitely the man. Love your site mate. Keep up the good work!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol le deamon... guys just a thought, why is the 18+ material not allowed if we have all agreed we are adults before we are allowed to enter the forum??

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

It's due to the 2257 issue me thinks, which I fully respect!

Wu's still rocks tho!

--------------------
 -

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links