Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » *TO AVOID CONFUSION...*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *TO AVOID CONFUSION...*
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of you learnt me that there is a site : www.frenchyfootgirls.com
And the url of mine was really too close... So I bought a domain name : to access my site, just go to :

www.frenchsolesandtoes.net

It is exactly the same site, just the name has changed.

And as some people complain about the too little number of preview pics, now, you can access a FULL SAMPLE GALLERY for preview...

I realize how difficult it is to build a site : you spend many hours and days (and nights) to work, to make you happy... and finally, nobody is never happy... not enough preview, too big pictures, to little pictures... Thats not very encouraging in continuing..........

Anyway...

[ September 20, 2007, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: frenchyfootgirl ]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by frenchyfootgirl:
I realize how difficult it is to build a site : you spend many hours and days (and nights) to work, to make you happy... and finally, nobody is never happy... not enough preview, too big pictures, to little pictures... Thats not very engouraging in continuing..........

Anyway...

so true, i hope you continue tho
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey - I dont know you well but I say push past the Whinos!! Those who love your site care about the access they get for PAYING not lurking [Smile]

Keep your chin up sunshine [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THANKS A LOT, You and Mommie Dearest, FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENTS TO PERSEVERE [Kiss]

In the list, I forgot insults (in TheMouePad)... why? WHY???? I can't understand such passion for something which should just be fun...!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some people just take it too seriously...seriously as in..no fun at all
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Yes but insulting my model as "whore", telling that my work is "shit", that I am "dumb" and a "looser"... You'll agree that that don't give the desire to pursue my work on this site.

Two guys, only two, but maybe those two will make me close the site. I can't understand nor "psychologiclly" accept such words.

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

they are indeed strong insults but you know its not true, if you close (or not open) the site, they win.
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Yes, you're right... Thanks for you support [Kiss]

I will try to continue (and of course not tell the model how is really advertisement!!)

And I need to not forget that I love taking feet pics [Wink]

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

there you go [Big Grin] just dont forget the toes man!
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

lol!! I won't, I swear it!!! (btw, do you prefer pics from above or from below?... I will make some pics just for you, "You" [Wink]
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

[Big Grin] [Cheers]
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep your head up and keep up the great work Frenchy [Smile] Forget those two assholes, there's a lot more cool people here who really appreciate your great pics [Smile] .

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, don't sweat the jackasses that e-mail you. I used to e-mail them back with either a kind, thank you for looking, killing them with kindness so it would piss them off, or I'd shout some crap right back at them. I have found though that both is a complete waste of time. No matter what in life there will be people who love or hate what you do and how you do it. Someone always can do better and of course, there are those who "say" they can do better, but don't do shit (all talk). Those are the people who you just nod at and move on. I generally find my best responses to be here on the forums. Even the ones who seem not to like a certain model or a set, are at least honest and respectful about it (usually). E-mails are so impersonal anyhow so just take the bad ones with a grain of salt. If you enjoy what you are doing, then keep it up. If you're too focused on making "everyone" happy, quit now. You can never have "everyone" happy all at once. Life shows that on a daily basis.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Yes Patrick, you're completley right, that make me think. I should not take so much for myself! Actually, the insults came from two other forums (not e-mails). But in this one, I really find the people kind and convivial. I will now post only here, never elsewhere anymore.

I know I can't make everybody happy, that's not what I wanted to say. I mean : I don't post controversal pics, just feet pics, that's the purpose of the FF forum, a priori!

I am totally OK to hear some negative comments, that's completely normal some people don't like the pics, the feet I post, the design of my site, etc. No problem with that.

I just can't stand insults (especially "whore" about the model...) That's all.

But I am glad to see here some nice words from all of you, which make me decide not to close the site. For that... Thanks [Wink]

babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babster8   Author's Homepage   Email babster8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
forget the losers and keep up the good work!!

--------------------
Wanna see more.. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/babster888/

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links