Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Pics from my very first Foot Night (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pics from my very first Foot Night
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, what I'm about to show you are pictures from last year, taken by the very cool people that run the Foot Night parties. This was my very first foot party ever, and needless to say, I was running the gamut of emotions. Mostly, I was feeling overwhelming excitement and anticipation, and I was not let down. These following pictures are from my one of my last sessions of the night, with the two girls I most wanted to meet at the party, Christa Faust and Kallie Gurl. I had regular sessions with each of them earlier, but I lucked out later on and got to have my very first double foot encounter with them. The lucky, goofy looking dude in the pictures is me. Again, this was from last year, about a month after I shaved my head. These days, I'm sporting some thick, somewhat long, curly black locks, but I digress. Enjoy.

-

-
(FootLongSubZero should get a kick out of this picture)

-

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics., and I'd really love to attend one of those parties !
But I really wouldn't want to put my face in feet that probably at least five guys have already licked and had in their mouth. [Puke]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
footjoyboy...Who would....They clean after each session with witch hazel. Its all good... [Cheers]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky guy! You look like you're totally enjoying yourself...and who wouldn't in your position.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good times, good times!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Salvy is flashing us "the shocker!" Two in the goo and one in the pooh! [Laugh]

You do look rather pleased with yourself! You must've walked away from that party from some painful blueballs. I wouldn't be able to handle that without a little happy ending!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where r their faces !!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by andymac21:
where r their faces !!

Farther up their bodies near the top. [Laugh]

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some day I'll be so bold as attend one of these things.
Kudos on your accomplishment. ^__^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like a blast!! I hope to get to spend some time at foot parties again one day. They were too much fun [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! I also have always wanted to attend one but never gathered the nerve to go. Great job!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like you had an awesome time.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks like you had loads of fun!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lucky guy lol

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links