Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Here's the asian soles I promised!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's the asian soles I promised!
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 10 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go friends! three flickr pics for the forum.

Please forgive the quality. I took them a little hastily as I was truly surprised I got the green light and didn't want her to change her mind. BTW, this was after I was given the priviledge of tieing her up, tickling her and then given an erotic fellatio and handjob experience while she placed her soles on my face!!!! [Big Grin]

Not sure if you can tell but those wrinkled soles are soooooo soft..wow ..I feel very blessed right now.

I even got permission to post here and she says if my "friends" like them she 'll pose more for me [Thumbs Up]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46824640@N00/1488007394/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46824640@N00/1488006342/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46824640@N00/1488006936/in/photostream/

So "friends", what do you think?

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok those are great really really like that first one. you are a lucky man

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. I really like Asian soles. How did you meet her?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice some polish and hose pics would be great tell her thanks for allowing you the chance to post and hope to see more of her in the future.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy wow... AWESOME. I'm awestruck. Those are like, textbook perfect soles in my opinion. LOVE the polish color, too... very feminine. I think I speak for all us 'friends' when I say I more than just 'like' them... we LOVE 'em! They're amazing!! More, PLEASE!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you've got a great thing going.Tied and tickled and soles in the face/blowjob are my favorites!!!!!

Beautiful soles on that girl!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has nice feet...you are indeed lucky.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everybody! I told her she has some fans [Wink]

can you believe she actually hated her feet till she met me..what a funny world we live in...

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links