Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » drawing feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: drawing feet
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope this works! Here is a little something I did in my spare time this weekend [Smile]
I hope you like it
(you may have to copy & paste it)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=203880809&albumID=716987&imageID=8489276

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just tried the link, and it doesn't work!
Im new at this, and obviously don't know how to post pictures.
Any help?

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad at all! [Thumbs Up]

Got more? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was able to see it because I've got a myspace account, but you might want to try hosting it at photobucket or something similar so more folks will be able to look at it.

Just go and open yourself a photobucket account and host it there. That's where I've got my sig pic hosted, and as you can see it's a reliable site.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sick star wars layout dude, i dig it
not bad on the drawing either
im an artist myself and i know how damn hard feet are to draw
i always did find that ironic
i stare at feet all the time and i have such a problem drawin em

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that art is nice, im trying to work on a similar cartoonish artwork just like that. So, two thumbs up ! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude, everyone knows boba fett doesnt use lightsabers
but if he did......
man, he would be even more bad-asser

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Thanks to everyone for the great comments!
I'm thinking of putting all my feet drawings on myspace. Would anyone be interesed in seeing them?
Also, the Boba Fett thing-- that look-alike Boba was a role player, pretending to be both Mandolorian like Boba and still a Jedi, so I drew a picture of his character for him [Smile]

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love it...I also sent you an add request!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links