Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Andi's Golden Arches (copyright)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi's Golden Arches (copyright)
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed a couple posts showcasing some very fine arches... I dug out some of my wife's best arch shots... How do they rate??
PS.. I posted a set of close-up toe shots... didn't see any love?? Hoping maybe it slipped through the cracks... "Andi's Toe Blast" way down on page 5 or so now... check it out...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very very nice shots, the last one is my favorite.

and well, dont sweat it, some people feel the need to flood the forum bumping old or semi old threads and pushing the good ones way to the bottom

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
 -

god bless america

quote:

-

lovin' the black polish here [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prevaricator82
Major Player
Member # 22717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prevaricator82   Email prevaricator82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
very very nice shots, the last one is my favorite.

mine too!

hey aerodrew, your lady has some fantastic arches... not to mention those awesome toes!!

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

thanks a lot for posting these pics

Posts: 171 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
100/10 I loved these photos!!!

[Bow Down]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great arches. Always impressed with your wife's feet. Thanx for sharing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful! Ur a lucky man!....im a big fan

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great look toes and feet and sorry you said you say "no love" I would love to love those for a longtime your a lucky guy andrew!!
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow great arches lovely toes ... nice wrinkles ..
you are a lucky fellow..

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only in America...!

[Wu]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful toes!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Only in America...!

[Wu]

You ain't lying my man!!! ONLY IN AMERICA!!!
No matter if you agree or disagree...
Please everyone take a minute to think about and pay respects to the brave men and women serving our great country in the armed forces... All of you are my heros!!!!!! Thank you!!!!
Tony,, thanks for the props!!! It means something coming from you,,,it be like Tiger Woods telling me I had a great swing!! lol..

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
Tony

iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow.......one word....DIVINE!!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...I got something I could slip between those sexy arches!

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links