Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Clean Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Clean Soles
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Loss Of Words!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look forward to even more in the future from you [Smile]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although I am more of a "been in tennis shoes and socks all day" kind of guy, I liked the pics. You have lovely feet and are very cute above the ankle, too(very cute in the glasses). Of course, pantyhose feet can be cool, especially in black or white pantyhose. Would love to see more.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuddle_Kittens:
Thanks all - glad you enjoyed them! They were super fun to take, although a bit tricky without a remote camera - so your comments made all the jumping in and out of the tub worthwhile *wink*

Thank the heavens for TIMERS instead eh ?!?!
Haha - great pics hun ... I like your flex of your sole ... sweet arch!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are adorable!!!Please send some big shots!I'll buy whatever you wear!!!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn did i enjoy your bath, lol
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soles!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

Thank the heavens for TIMERS instead eh ?!?!
Haha - great pics hun ... I like your flex of your sole ... sweet arch!
[/QUOTE]

Oh hell ya - they need to have a variable timer though...like one that you can set for a couple seconds - or half a minute...LOL Although, my hubby certainly didn't complain about some of the 'oops - not ready!' photos from that set! (he's not into feet, wtf? ha!)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i bet those oops pics are quite enjoyable [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links