Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sneak Peek.. Halloween Update (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sneak Peek.. Halloween Update
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone.. Here are a few pics from an update I will soon have up.. And, the costume is a kitty cat [Wink]

-  -  -

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice ))

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn hot...I So wish halloween was like it is over in the us :'(
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tina! Its MarkBdk again, yummy pics and I still love your yummy feet. Any chance that your alluring soles will be exposed in the Halloween shots too? [Wink] BTW- How about those Rams? [Wink] lol jk, nah I won't go there lol- I know how it feels with the Redskins having bad years before in the past
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone! OMG MarkBdk, I won't even talk about the Rams .. (I DO still love them, but, they need to fire someone big time)..Anyway.. soles? Uh huh [Wink] ..xoxo

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with ya about the Rams....I have Steven Jackson & Marc Bulger on one of my fantasy football teams and with them having been injured most of the year so I have a reason to be dissapointed about them too lol

yay [Smile] I can't wait to see your sexy soles again! I've been loving your new pics on your website, and I enjoy reading your blogs on your Yahoo blog site too. I'm online on Yahoo Messanger right now under my MarkBdk if you'd like to chat again! I've missed chatting with ya on there. I'm interested in getting another camera show from you again as well. I wasn't sure if you still do those or not

[ October 20, 2007, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: anflfan ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tina... I just saw your preview photos and was in a complete state of shock to see your beauty. High arches and all, you look like a millionaire. Stunning, glamourous, attractive... you truly deserve a bow. I'll look forward to your gallery on your website whenever it's ready to be shown. Once again, your photos are the BEST!!!

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW truely sexy Tina, you look good enough to eat. [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kahoona
Loyal Member
Member # 22369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kahoona   Email kahoona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MEOW!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I now believe that Tina Marie is the cat's meow. That gives the new meaning-- pussyfootin'.

[Laugh]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Tony .. that's cute! Thanks again everyone [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great trio of pics. Halloween is always a good time to see all the creative and sexy costumes and of course barefoot women.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't wait to see more.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let it be known that I find black cat's irresistable! Looking drop dead gorgeous Tina! Can't wait for the rest of the pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mrow! X3

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links