Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Jelly shoes.. what do you think (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jelly shoes.. what do you think
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got some of these jelly shoes, Neph took some photo's he loves them as they are see threw and no wetness soaks in to shoe. What do you all think.

-

-

-

Let me know what you all think

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think these are sexy as hell, thank you
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i think these are sexy as hell, thank you

I agree! Hadn't seen too many of thos before, but they're pretty hot! And the fact that your feet would stay wet...yeah man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
such pretty toes!! love the way they look in these shoes!!! peep toe,yummy!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prevaricator82
Major Player
Member # 22717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prevaricator82   Email prevaricator82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the shoes... they're fantastic... and boy oh boy do i like that they're see-through! [Wink]
Posts: 171 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great!!

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool shoes, and sexy feet. I can't decide whether these would increase or decrease foot aroma though.
also, can you see through the bottoms?

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well at least they are better than those ugly gator shoes!
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I totally agree they are better than them Croc's. Neph bought them yes you can see threw bottom of the shoes and the aroma increases, and surprising all you smell is feet and not rubber or plastic..

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jelly shoes are great in my book.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love your toes!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all sites featured on wu's (aka my fav feet sites ever) should have models in more jelly's....and enthusiastic about it.

ehhhh?

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember wearing jellies as a child. I haven't seen any in my size though.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same here - but all I remember about those darn things was the blisters that they caused! Ouch!

I saw they were coming back this summer, but never noticed any in adult sizes.

Blondetoes - those are really cute though - love the color and that they're see through!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links