Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Which photo do you like better? #1 or #2?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which photo do you like better? #1 or #2?
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which do you each like, #1 or #2 ?.

I am curious.....and WHY??

#1 ** image removed - no nudity allowed on Wu's forum. Thank you. **

-

[ October 28, 2007, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
#2 ))
sexy soles!

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
# 1, no doubt.
# 2, IMHO, isn't even an attravctive pair of feet. [Roll Eyes]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
#1 is just TOO GRAPHIC for this forum.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
#1 Ditto what Tony said.

#2 Pretty girl but the pose doesn't suit her feet.

That said #2 is more pure than the first IMO. The girl and her feet are the focus. #1 their feet are secondary to the sexual act.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1p0d
Board Regular
Member # 13290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1p0d         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you ask? These pix are so different there's not much sense comparing.

I personally prefer #2, because I like soles most of all. Pic #1 is too artificial, and you can't even see so much of the feet in it.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
# 2 ! I think you are inquiring whether nudity with feet iz hotter than just female feet alone. I prefer the latter. [Smile]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which photo do you like better?. most you do this to us, why to ask? i can't decide, they are both, just fucking sexy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I can only see the 2nd pic so # 2 it is. She has some great looking toes and soft soles..mmm...any more pics of her??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Picture 1 has been removed, but picture 2 is very nice. I love her long, flat soles as they'd suit some lengthy tongue baths. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah nice
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only see one but I like it!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links