Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Asian soles… poor quality images, sorry!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asian soles… poor quality images, sorry!
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Want to share these vidcaps with you all, wish I had something better to offer… Maybe next time!

This is a girl I’ve been spending a lot of time with lately, she’s 27, Thai, and has awesome soles. I met her about a year ago during a long stay in Thailand. It took some time before we moved to a sexual relationship but it was well worth the wait, she has no problem with my interest in her feet. I always work feet into my foreplay and watch to see how responsive the girl is, this girl was/is very responsive! Now I enjoy easy access to her peds during sex or simply cursing around the condo (foot massage, etc). She mentioned having her young niece and nephew use a paint brush on her soles to “help aunty sleep”, she seems quite happy to have found a partner who will do the same. Feet are somewhat taboo in Thailand (as well as much of Asia), so this sort of attention is not the norm. I don’t care, I’m not Thai and what we do in the privacy of the home is our business… I love rubbing and sucking on these meaty soles for hours. She does need a little work on the footjob side of the house but that’s something we can work on [Wink] I only wish she’d be more open to photos, I had to sneak these poor quality shots and when she noticed the camcorder I thought I was finished (she thought I was filming her during sex). Took a little to calm her down and prove I was shooting her feet, she was still a little miffed. That incident happened early on & I haven’t introduced a camera since, maybe I’ll try again some day [Fingers Crossed]

Enough of my droning here are the images… Again sorry about the poor quality!!!

Asiafoot [Cheers]

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful soles and nice story! Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antigonas took the words out of my mouth....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love sleepy feet

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the support; I'll try to get something a little higher quality next time!!!

You are correct; she was asleep at that point... I had been massaging her feet after a hard night of clubbing and she drifted off during the foot rub. I figured WTF maybe I could get some video! I'll ask the next time I see her, hope she'll let me snap a couple of images [Fingers Crossed]

Thanks again [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links