Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Drivin back from a weekend away,, (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Drivin back from a weekend away,,
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice dashboard feet and great looking, soft soles in the next set of pics. Thanx for sharing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gr8 pics~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife's hands and feet are awesome. Dude, much respect to your wife not causing an accident during the drive back [Smile] , and her manicure/pedicure are real attention getters visually [Eek!] , especially with respect to a HJ/FJ. You are a fortunate man [Thumbs Up] . Again, awesome hands/feet. I'm fond of the red wine color. My own wife knows that this color is a show stopper for me.

[ October 31, 2007, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babster8   Author's Homepage   Email babster8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Wow, the first photo is unreal. Very beautiful...would love to see more of her sexy toes (top view).

-Hal-

Ask, and ye shall receive... most of the time.. [Smile]
 -  -

and from a PM here you go and sorry nada on the selling stuff...

-  -  -

and finally not a foot shot but.. still lovely.. made wifey do many many shots...

-

Footman9 : wifey getting her nails colored burnt orange..!! can't wait!!

NOTE : same camera and color.

--------------------
Wanna see more.. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/babster888/

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much for sharing such yummy photos. Give that lady a big "HI!" from Corgi in Australia.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babster8   Author's Homepage   Email babster8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here's da burnt orange nail color...

-
 -

and some that you can barely see the color..

-  -

ps : kinda large photo's..

color : Burnt Orange (creative)
camera : Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D

--------------------

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DAmn .... she has some AWESOME toes ... I mean you are lucky and she has scrumptious feet all around toes and soles and the colors are awesome that orange is great ... [Drool]

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smokin toes, how about a couple of pics in the white slides? Very sexy!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
Smokin toes, how about a couple of pics in the white slides? Very sexy!

here you go...

-  -  -  -

-  -  -

--------------------

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm my screen seems to be on fire, coz that's flaming hot!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AWESOME! So...she ever get her feet dirty?

[ November 07, 2007, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
AWESOME! So...she ever get her feet dirty?

actually i have never seen wifey's feet dirty in the 7 years that we have been married...

--------------------

roughsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 24234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roughsoleman   Email roughsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Nice
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links