Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Stacey Vs. Jessica - Trick or Treat!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stacey Vs. Jessica - Trick or Treat!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trick or Treat smell my feet!

Well that is what Stacey and our newest model, Jessica wanted to play . . . and who are we to say anything else [Wink]

Sacey and Jess play their Halloween games and get a bit over excited, they end up undressing each other completely and indulge in a one on one foot worship fest!

www.teenfeetdreams.com has just been updated with this HOT set from the troublesome duo, This one is not to be missed!

Of course a few samples are attached [Wink]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!!! They are sooooo Frickin HOT!!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
COOL PICS...BETTER AS ANGELS THOUGH...THANX

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe...foot angels!

Sent from heaven to tease and tantalize us with their soft soles and cute toes...To bring out the devil in us all...

(I'll stop now)

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't I wish... my girlfriend is out of town during Halloween. I guess I'll be enjoying my "rocks" right along with Charlie Brown.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somebody
Board Regular
Member # 25829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somebody   Author's Homepage   Email somebody   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 - - i love You my Devil [Smile]

--------------------
My English is not verry well, sorry....

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links