Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Personal Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Personal Pics
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

This forum is really great, I'm just sorry I found it so late. By that I mean, I'm not sure how long I can continue to post here. I'd like to keep visiting and posting, but I don't think it's going to be possible. You see, I've made myself and my husband a promise. I've decided to remove my photos and videos from the internet. Well, mostly remove them anyway. You all don't really know me, I'm just a regular gal without a foot fetish. But, the really odd thing is... what if I do have one? I'll never know, cuz my husband doesn't, and thus my feet won't get the attention that one would give them had they had a foot fetish. For now, all I have is photos, videos and a handful of admirers. If you'd like to be one of them, and purchase my photos etc. before they're gone... please go here

http://cyberniche.ms11.net/endinsite.htm

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about more previews and perhaps a sample clip?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SS07:
 -

...what if I do have one? I'll never know, cuz my husband doesn't, and thus my feet won't get the attention that one would give them had they had a foot fetish...

I'm sorry to hear that.

It sucks that there are guys who can't find a woman who will accept their love for feet (much less embrace it), while women like yourself can't find a guy who appreciates feet like they should be. It's a strange world... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you have to stop?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time changes everything...... I will continue to hope that we hear and 'see' from you again.... you have spectacular feet and I can discern.... a really neat spirit !!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Thank you for your replies. Sample clips are on youtube... http://youtube.com/myfootspace There are no samples of the mature content vid clips, sorry.

There is a tiny sample photo album for download:
http://myfootspace.com/ladyfoot.zip. Get it while it's there cuz it'll be gone soon [Smile]

[ November 04, 2007, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: SS07 ]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SS07 Thanks for the response, but I was unable to download your sample ZIP. That said your You Tube videos are...WOW! Too bad you won't be around for much longer. :-(

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

I should have signed up for this forum way back when I joined wu's link page... I had no idea.

You can try right clicking on the zip file and choosing 'save target as'.

Sorry, the link was messed up, I fixed it. [Big Grin]

SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Good morning all,

links are down

[ November 07, 2007, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: SS07 ]

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing, what a shame... [Cry]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superbowlkicker
Major Player
Member # 24961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superbowlkicker   Email superbowlkicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Such a shame. I looked at your stuff and it's more than decent. You have great feet and I hope your husband starts to appreciate them in the way they deserve to be appreciated. I'm surprised a footjob wasn't enough to convince him to see the light... [Cry]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is rather depressing, but if you are satisfied with your decision, then I'm no one to judge.
What's really sad, sadder than you ceasing to post such lovely photos, is that you have to deny yourself discovery of something that could have become very intimate.
Truly, one has to wonder what if.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links