Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sexy Lexi - Raising the Bar (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi - Raising the Bar
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody wears an anklet like lexi

Just too effing sexy

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good selection she is unreal !!! head to toes .. delicious

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm extremely grateful to see how much love that Sexy Lexi truly earns... and I love her as much as us footmen.

[Wink]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on the builder theme

"get 'em out love...come on, whip 'em out...oh you have...and YES i did mean the feet"

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing...great legs, great heel, great toes....oh, and an awesome outfit to boot!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible feet! So frickin sexy!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's such a stunningly hot lady! Nice series!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I just want to let all of you know that the new photos of Sexy Lexi are available in the Contribution's section of Wu's Feet Links. This is by far one of the sexiest poses I've ever seen in my entire life... Lexi in a schoolgirl outfit-- fantasy fulfilled. For those of you who want to see 'em now, here's the URL:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/lexi.html

--------------------
Tony

Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, lexi has great soft feet, little cute toes and most of all beautiful, high arches. she really does have perfect feet.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeystevens
Board Regular
Member # 21258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeystevens         Edit/Delete Post 
Lexi you have some of the sexiest feet I have ever seen but I wish you would post more pics with your toes instead of your soles
Posts: 42 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Since you're new to this group, joeystevens, click on the link shown above and you'll get to see her photos.

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links