Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Come Smell Our Stinky Feet on Saturday, 11/17 in NYC!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Come Smell Our Stinky Feet on Saturday, 11/17 in NYC!
Goddess Gia
Board Regular
Member # 27520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Gia   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Gia       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there!
My name is Gia but you will get to know me as Goddess Gia. [Smile] I am making this post on behalf of all the models and mistresses who will be at the foot smelling party this Saturday night. The party will be held in a gorgeous and intimate NYC suite.

This party will have something called a Foot Smelling Contest. If you're not familiar, basically it's a structured contest in which the guests attending the party serve as "judges" and will be smelling each models feet for 5 minutes. I've been personally wearing the same pair of socks all week long and they are sooooooo stinky and crusty it's unreal. I can't imagine NOT winning.. but we'll see.

Please visit the site for more info! And.. if you book through MY page.. you get a $25 discount! It's usually $200 to attend but if you go to the following page you'll be eligible for a $25 discount at the door.

Here's the link:
http://footsmellingparty.com/girls/gia.htm

Hope to see you there..

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

-

--------------------
X's and O's and a wave from my toes
~Goddess Gia

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mercy me! 0_0

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks and sounds like fun
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FarmerFred
Board Regular
Member # 20345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FarmerFred   Email FarmerFred   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i wish i lived in america
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I was going to this........
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FarmerFred:
i wish i lived in america

lets not get carried away now [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I am dying with curiosity....

How did the party go? Who won?

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lOVE THE 5TH PIC....GREAT SOLES

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
greatest idea ever!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PeteLuvsFeet
Board Regular
Member # 25069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeteLuvsFeet   Email PeteLuvsFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We need one of these in the UK!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any pics from the party??? [Smile]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The girl in shot #5 has amazing soles! :-D

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great shots!!! the idea appeals to many.. but a bit strong for me.. however.. with girls that cute.. i could come along for the show (now to find where in NYC)

who won?

and any more pics?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really love when a cute woman's feet stink. Especially when they don't even care about it or how the man reacts to it....now thats even more of a turn on to me in a woman.

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gia is so damn fine!!!! Gosh I am in love with her and would do anything to marry her and spoil her with whatever she wants. GIA IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE PLEASE EMAIL ME RIGHT WAY!!!

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links