Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Teen Feet Dreams Update: Justyna's Back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams Update: Justyna's Back!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Hey all!

So it’s like getting cold up here in Canada this time of year eh so I thought why not get some of the girls together that pose for Teen Feet Dreams and take them to an exotic location. You know – white sandy beaches and sparkling blue pools of water, tropical forests. Well Justyna was the first to jump on board so we set it all up! Unfortunately there was the financial end of things, and then our accountant told us it would mean certain financial ruin if we jetted some of these hot women off to the Caribbean so this is what we ended up doing on the budget that we could afford. Like I told Justyna, if you use your imagination and picture the hardwood flooring as your white sandy beach, the potted fake plant as your tropical rainforest and for the blue pools of water I just threw a few glasses of sparkling Alberta mountain stream water (at room temperature) on the floor and voila! One exotic location set far away from the exotic location!

The real treat here in this exclusive set from TFD is that Justyna is going au natural with no nail polish and loving every minute of this set in her white summer dress. Also note that we just started this set right away, going with no shoes, no socks and BANG! One hot set from one of the hottest young women to grace Teen Feet Dreams. I also promised her next time that it actually WILL be a beach, so please help me out guys! I’m sure we could have some of you there to “help out”! Hehe....

As always, you can click on the above picture for some more full-size preview pics!

Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Justyna looks better than ever!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey

I agree, those natural toes are just begging to be sucked and sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for lowering the tone, I will crawl back into my hole now [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im a fan good looking girl. Love to suck her toes
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's beautiful! Nice set!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Justyna is always up for showing off her pretty feet...Just as I am always up for snapping pics of them!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she looks very healthy, i want to help out lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links