Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My wife Kulit (Updated Dec 13, 2007) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My wife Kulit (Updated Dec 13, 2007)
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again!
Regard footjob/cumshot-pictures: Not now. Perhaps later... we will see... btw. I think, such explicit pictures are not allowed here.

Here is another picture:

-

The next one she made by herself ... just for fun:

-

[ December 04, 2007, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Werner ]

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice looking paa.
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another update:

-

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think a pic with cum on her soles would be enough for everyone... [Wink]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow man great pics... you are a lucky fellow ..
love her soles and toes ... keep posting ...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Here is another picture:

-

About FJ/CS-Pictures: I asked about this. The answer was "NO"! Sorry!

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
@sixinchforever

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has some wonderful soles, thanks for sharing, both of you! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

This picture was personally selected by my arch-goddess Kulit:

-

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
@sixinchforever

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife's feet is a 30 out of 10, Werner.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy soles! Thank you!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Hello!
It's me, Kulit.
Thanks for all comments.
Here is a new picture and please tell me, what you think.

-

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
@sixinchforever

6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Hi!
Here are 2 smaller pictures.
Which one is better?

-

-

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
@sixinchforever

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Werner.

I want to welcome you to the forum and let you know that your wife's feet are great, I've liked every pic you've posted!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics Werner. Your wife has great soles and to boot very pretty toes and not to mention her arches. Well done to her
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links