Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Crystal barefoot at college (for Lilwayne) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Crystal barefoot at college (for Lilwayne)
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW

HER TOES ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great set Hal! love the toe rings, really nice feet!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to plant the root in her!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover69
Board Regular
Member # 25535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover69   Email solelover69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow love them toe rings and her toe curl is fantastic. Thanks for the repost.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a few shots of her tops that put to shame at least 95% of other womens' feet. Crystal's toes are a pretty kick ass length, and nicely shaped - certainly not short, and definitely not what one would call "18 inchers".
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilwayne
Loyal Member
Member # 13901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilwayne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woo, Hal! You got it!

Thanks, buddy. [Smile]

Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool...glad you guys still enjoy these pics.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics Bro! Glad to see 'em again! [Mmm]

Hal, please say that you're still in touch with this beautiful young lady.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great looking toes and love the light looking polish.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Nice pics Bro! Glad to see 'em again! [Mmm]

Hal, please say that you're still in touch with this beautiful young lady.

Unfortunately not...else I would probably be taking pics of her daily [Wink]
She moved out of town to go to a better college.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her toes are dee-licious!!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crystal has a killer pair of feet Hal, of course you know that already. Her toenails are perfect! Thanks for posting!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After seeing this thread, I went and purchased the Barefoot College clip......and some other clips and I was very happily enjoyed last nite. Crystal is such a hottie with incredible soles, toes and arches! Thanks Hal!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
After seeing this thread, I went and purchased the Barefoot College clip......and some other clips and I was very happily enjoyed last nite. Crystal is such a hottie with incredible soles, toes and arches! Thanks Hal!

Thanks for your support, Skorpius. Glad you enjoyed the clips [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------

lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont remember if i have seen them but i dont think so. Very nice since i like a little bit dirty feet [Smile] I think the best pic was the one from the Photobucket folder.

Thanks for posting

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links