Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » TFD: Guitar Hero Candice! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TFD: Guitar Hero Candice!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Picture a dimly lit nightclub, the cigar smoke hanging heavy in the air. It cost you a ten dollar cover just to see some up and coming artist whose name you can’t pronounce...It’s so hot and humid in there that your nerves are wearing so thin you are about to kick the guy’s ass who’s sitting behind you, tapping on your chair in time to the music.

Now does this sound like a great night out? Hell no, especially when you can have your own private session with Candice! A one on one set like no other! Okay, okay....so she may not be able to hold a chord very long considering her guitar has no actual strings, but man can she show you some great toe-work on the finger board with her feet! Get in on this set guys, before her exclusive performance is sold out and Candice takes her smooth bare soles down the road for another show...another town...another time... [Smile]

(Click on the pic for more full sized previews too!)

Hehe....comments are always appreciated guys!

Tony.

[ December 04, 2007, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Outback69 ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful toes...great pic.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cute girl my friend [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Hal!

One of the reasons why I love working with her is that she always keeps them pretty piggies in top shape..It's always a special treat to see what color they are when I get there...

You - one of these days my friend I am going to get you up here for a shoot...Thanks for the compliment that I will pass along to Candice...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy girl ..with sexy toes.
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:

You - one of these days my friend I am going to get you up here for a shoot...Thanks for the compliment that I will pass along to Candice...

[Big Grin]

i will take your word on that [Fingers Crossed] i dont eat much and i can sleep standing up
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God I suck at that game and God I'd suck on those toes! [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
God I suck at that game and God I'd suck on those toes! [Wink]

Patrick

...that and those pouty lips as well!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hate guitar hero,but love this girl and her feet!! lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous toes! Love the french pedicure!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BEAUTY GIRL...DELICIOUS FEET, I WANT SEE CANDICE IN OLD NAVY FLIP FLOPS AND... LES PAUL CUSTOM GUITAR!!!!! [Drool]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Thanks again guys for the great comments!

Candice really loves doing this and I am in no position to say no...especially when I show up for a shoot and the girls are already barefoot...

feetanytime - for sure...she is definitely a keeper and fun to be around as she has so many great ideas for sets!

You - Don't worry about sleeping standing up...I think there's room at the "foot" of the models' bed... [Wink]

Patrick - From one photoguy to another, I am sure you know how great a feeling you get when you find that one particular model that makes all of the frustration and disappointment of doing the site seem pretty insignificant! [Smile]

Knight - You know it...the WHOLE package! And she's got a nice butt too! [Smile]

Vine - Hehe...ya gotta take the good with the bad in this set man...

Feetluvr - coming from a man of your tastes I will let her know of the HUGE compliment! [Big Grin]

We are hoping that we can get Candice to do a live cam show here sometime soon but I can't say too much until things fall into place...but I will keep you all posted!

Tony.

--------------------
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

hahaha good to know, we will have to do it someday, just for fun...hopefully we still will be able to walk by then [Wink]
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot shit! 0___0

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, Candice's French Peds are divine [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links