Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Avril Lavigne Licks Feet on MTV (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Avril Lavigne Licks Feet on MTV
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2290369.jpg%3Fv%3D1%26c%3DViewImages%26k%3D2%26d%3D17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED5F099B36DD014C3B5A5397277B4 DC33E&imgrefurl=http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx%3Fmid%3D2290369%26epmid%3D3%26partner%3DGoogle&h=316&w=472&sz=37&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=RXGt0RmyPpLOkM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=129&prev=/im ages%3Fq%3DAvril%2BLavigne%2BFeet%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

not sure if its a guy or a girl looks like girl socks tho

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a girl, there is a video of this around somewhere [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn sure looks like she's licking those chunky feet. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is, I have seen the vid - she is asked what she would like to lick and she says FEET!

I sure would get some sleepy feet action with Avril if I was Mr. Lavigne!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got the vid... I'll try post on youtube at a later date but only for a short time coz I don't want to be banned coz it's been removed from youtube... I'll link it once it's done [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i also have the vid.... somewhere. its probably as old as me [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She have a foot fetish?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW...!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
someone plz host and post this vid. I'm sure a ton of us would love to see it.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do they show the girls face?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this clip. Avril goes into the audience and pulls the sock off this girls foot, and proceeds to quickly smell and then kiss her foot I think. Hard to remember as I was so stunned by Avril's actions. lol Hot though!
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome !
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing that a current hit artist would do something like this. You'd think that she'd not want to risk alienating any of her fans.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
The host of the show asked her if she would kiss a fan and she said "not on the face" (or something to that affect), so the host of the show asked her where would you kiss them then. Avril then said "I don't know...the foot." She then pics an audience member (unfortunately a chunky girl), but pulls off her shoe and sock and gives her foot a kiss. To me she has to like feet otherwise she could have said no all together or offered to kiss their hand or something else.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drake33
Board Regular
Member # 11411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drake33   Author's Homepage   Email drake33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HERES THE VID LINK..THANK ME LATER GUYS...LOL

http://www.megarotic.com/?v=QGJS0RKI

--------------------
gatoesucker33

Posts: 34 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links