Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Feet from University

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet from University
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post 
It was a rather warm autumn day. Many of us went out in the sun to study. Here are Viveca, Linda and Caroline sitting close to the library wall. Linda has kicked her shoes off. She was the only one without socks. Itīs strange that the girl without socks is more fond of barefoot sitting than the other with socks (and boots and leg warmers!). I took a photo, because I thought Lindaīs feet were so pretty.

-

"Itīs really warm", I said.

I think the girls said something about that the heat was so unexpected.

"I think I have to take the shoes off", Viveca said. Bingo!

-

Both Viveca and Caroline decided to sit barefoot in the same time. I could feel the smell from one of the girls feet in the moment she removed the socks. I think it was Vivecaīs because she must have had very sweaty feet. But the smell disappeared after a few seconds.

-

Vivecaīs feet
 -

Lindaīs feet
 -

Carolines feet
 -

Who has the best feet, do you think?

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they are all nice feet. I would however go with Viveca's feet if I had to choose between the three.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CTsoleMan
Board Regular
Member # 27800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CTsoleMan   Author's Homepage   Email CTsoleMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would choose the one to the left, however it has a lot to do with lighting... boy I would love to get those in my hands for a massage though!

--------------------
_-_-_-----_-_-_

I wish Tabi shoes were more widely available.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They all look good to me !! [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links