Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » **Britney's Hot Feet** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: **Britney's Hot Feet**
FOOTBOY72
Board Regular
Member # 20789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTBOY72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
please post more....she has really nice wrinkly soles and shes cute. i think girls like her have the best shaped feet, thats just my opinion. more more more!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's adorable. Gorgeous from head to toe.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wringles I agree with you about the fact she is not a rail thin model. But I believe and maybe the other foot guys in this forum will too that for us foot guys women can be older, then can have a "few extra pounds" or whatever. I look at it like this you have a 19 yo girl that is willing to show you her feet and not judge so who are any of us too judge? I know you're not being mean wringles I was just trying to make a point that some guys are jerks and some are not. most of us foot guys from what I have seen here seem to be pretty cool so YES she has nice soles and toes and the extra pounds who cares it's all about the feet anyway is it not brothers!
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's looks great. I lover her thick toes and pretty face. A little chunky is OK in my book!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
luv to lick her yummy soles
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there's nothing wrong with chunky women. they have to have it in the right places. chunky women generally have cute faces as does Britney and she's thick too. besides this her feet are very nice. i wouldn't have thought size 5 though.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
That last photo is pretty damn sexy, with her feet out the window. I'd like to see some more.

Ditto! And chunky is all right by me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who wants sickly thin? She is a beautiful woman with very sexy feet!!! KUDOS to you!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flipflopphan
Board Regular
Member # 20398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flipflopphan   Email Flipflopphan       Edit/Delete Post 
No thin ones for me. She is gorgeous and her feet are mouth watering. Looks larger than 5 to me too. Thanks so much. MORE!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is absouluetly beautiful

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect she's so cushiony.

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah she's really hot [Jerkoff]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chunky is mother's milk to me!
She is perfect, dude!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love thick chicks [Smile]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole-sucker
Board Regular
Member # 15791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole-sucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing! Very nice job indeed!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links