Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » More Aussie wife - Are these ok?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Aussie wife - Are these ok?
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope ya'll like, If not...sorry. This is from walking on florboards all day.
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Corgi she's looking good! Diggin' the anklet and rings.

One more thing...

You of all people shouldn't be apologizing especially in advance for anything you post here. Remember you are the tough guy from Oz that will personally fly out to any smarmy punk's house to make HIM apologize for any assholic comments with you providing excessive violence if necessary!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just beautiful!!! I have a pic of my wife's toes that looks almost identical to your second pic!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
One more thing...

You of all people shouldn't be apologizing especially in advance for anything you post here. Remember you are the tough guy from Oz that will personally fly out to any smarmy punk's house to make HIM apologize for any assholic comments with you providing excessive violence if necessary!

ROTFLMAO!!! Freakin awesome!! Thanks for the dry heave!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovestoespreading
Board Regular
Member # 19286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovestoespreading     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those pictures are great! I have a question. where can I find the full size picture of your avatar craigyboy? thanks in advance.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they look good to me Craigy boy,thanks mate.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
I love those short toes! Sweet pics dude! [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just love this Lady's soles! [Blush] Thanks for sharing, Craig! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent set! nice close-ups!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks fellas. Got more to come soon. Hopefully before Christmas. Here's a couple for our anniversary plus my avatar pic. Which as you probably realise, is the wife too.
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!! Thanks!!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovestoespreading
Board Regular
Member # 19286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovestoespreading     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh its a pic of your wife? cool. ive got to tell ya though... that is one hell of a pinky toe spread. good stuff!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy...luv to see more

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are these ok?
Craig!!!!
That's like asking if a bear shits in the woods!!!

YESSSSS [Thumbs Up]

SHE IS SOOOOOO SWEET!!
Anniverary feet pics Awwwww :X

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

So bears dont use toilets? Ya learn something every day! hahaha. Thanks. Appreciate it. Hope to get some more this week end.

Summer in Oz is great!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links