Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » TFD: Candice's HD Footbath!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TFD: Candice's HD Footbath!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Hey All!

So Phil and I were going to wait until 2008 to introduce a new era at Teen Feet Dreams but he was like a kid at Christmas when he saw this video of Candice and felt that we had to share this treat for all of the foot guys out there. Shot in widescreen High Definition (1280x720) quality we once again give you Candice, all nice and wet (well her legs and feet anyway) soaking and washing her cute feet in the sink! The best part is where she takes a glass and pours the water down her legs as I really love the way that it came out on the video, showing everything from the glistening water sheen on Candice’s smooth tanned calves to the goose-bumps that formed as the water may have been a tad too cold...hehe...

Now Candice doesn’t have a computer to be able to reply to any of the posts here but she did want me to pass along this from her, in her own words...or at least as fast as I can take dictation...

“Hey guys, I just want to thank you all for the great things that you guys have been saying over the last few months! *laughs* I really don’t see what you guys see in my feet but as long as you like them I will keep doing this. It’s fun to do and we always try to think up new stuff that you guys might like! The foot bath video was kind of cool to do as normally I wash my feet in the shower not in my sink! *laugh* It is still kind of weird to see myself in the videos but I am kind of getting used to it and I’m not as nervous as I was earlier this year. Tony keeps telling me to slow down as I still kind of get freaked out when the camera is on even though I am kind of a goof most of the time. It’s like, wow! The camera’s on and I have to do something! *laugh* Oh well, I think it turned out really neat in the end. Sorry that I can’t talk to you guys in the forums but I don’t have a computer at the moment but I am hoping that Santa brings me one for Christmas!

So anyways, Merry Christmas to all of you and I hope that your new year has lots of feet in it!

Candice”

We have also loaded a little “teaser” preview which you can download by clicking the picture...

Thanks for all of the great comments & support!

Tony & Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome tease T, she is amazing
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
awesome tease T, she is amazing

Hehe Thanks man! We are spoiled sometimes...

By the way don't you have a life outside of here?

[Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:

By the way don't you have a life outside of here?

[Big Grin] [Wink]

[Confused]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe Candice has always been a favourite of mine, and that french pedicure [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Incredible vid! She's fantastic!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey you guys very nice idea to join up forces! Wish you all the best of luck and congrats on this new adventure!

Thanks for everything!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links