Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Asian Friend Lylee's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Asian Friend Lylee's Feet
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are my Chinese friend's feet. She's 26 years old, size 7.5

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frakking awesome! I especially love the wrinkles in her soles, which is strange because I'm not usually a wrinkles type of guy.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks. Yeah her wrinkles are great. I kept trying to tell her foot fetish guys will LOVE those wrinkles because she always thought it was a bad thing.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow she has some amazing soles!!!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love dry wrinkle soles like this, keep her as a model

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful feet!
Thanks for sharing [Smile]

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
My god please tell me she does FJ's!! I am a huge fan of asian peds...and wrinkly peds...I cant wait to see some more of her! Thanks for these pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is wtf im talking about!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I kept trying to tell her foot fetish guys will LOVE those wrinkles because she always thought it was a bad thing"

Not a bad thing, not a bad thing! Good thing, good thing! [Hop]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great wrinkled soles !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmm, that looks soooooo good! How did you meet her? What did she say the first time you asked to snap foot pics?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
My god please tell me she does FJ's!!

I've haven't received one from her but I can imagine she's pretty good at them.

quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
How did you meet her? What did she say the first time you asked to snap foot pics?

I met her at a grocery store she was working at, we just became friends and started hanging out. I actually told her about my foot fetish from the jump and she said she hated her feet and she would not let me see them or touch them. But of course that didn't last long. I've worshipped her feet a few times before I even took pictures of them. They drive me so wild, her long toes and her large nail beds, and not to mention those wrinkles. Her feet turn me on more than any other feet I've ever had.
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics sexy toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy toes .. oh btw, i love her wrinkly soles.
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

thanks a lot. I'll try to have more soon. I'm trying to get her to paint her toenails a bolder color.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links