Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My wife and her friends silky soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wife and her friends silky soles
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And with that she is gone, and i'll go back to post but only when i have something nice to say. wow! that was close.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come on guys, I'm not very partial to them either, but he didn't take time uploading them, getting the links, and posting them on here to be ridiculed?

Show some respect, man.

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Huh? What did I miss? [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
There should be a breathalizer or something similar we administer to people before they can post pics here. Ugh....

May be a good idea
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
guess i missed it..where are the pics?
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
Come on guys, I'm not very partial to them either, but he didn't take time uploading them, getting the links, and posting them on here to be ridiculed?

Show some respect, man.

I appreciate your maturity, Cliveman!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summercravings
Board Regular
Member # 28105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summercravings   Email summercravings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow I saw the pictures and even I being new here respected the mans love and his life with his wife. he comes here to share amongst brethren his deepest secret and you guys crush him , just wrong!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is shameful. You guys acted like complete jerks.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those were some very harsh comments. I didn't get to see the pics but man, I feel bad for him just from the comments.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links