Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Stephanie Before Fj

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stephanie Before Fj
SweetLatinaFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 27017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetLatinaFeet   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLatinaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

This was a maid who was in desperate need of money as she lost her job. While her husband was at work (I was shitting bricks at every little sound) I came over to the place they rent from me to....collect the rent!

After a little stalling I came to the conclusion that she did not have any money for me so I gave them an extension...but with one cost of course.

I told her [Jerkoff] if she didn't want to get kicked out she has to model for my clipstore. Fast Forward after I worship her feet for about an hour I can't contain myself and tell her either she gives me a footjob or no deal.

To make things worse her husband called and she got distracted, so I just grabbed her feet and started to jerk myself off with her soft smelly size 9 soles.

Once off the phone the clip starts and she gives me a footjob fearing her getting kicked out on the street.

She's Puerto Rican, Caramel Skin, and has very soft, wrinkly, size 9's

I love her french pedicure, the clip will be added either tonight or tomorrow so watch out for it!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/SweetLatinaFeet
http://clips4sale.com/16126
Sexy Latina Soles
 -

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, extorted footjobs! I wish I had some little place to rent out! HA HA HA
Reminds me of a clip I saw from allkindsofgirls.com
The guy is talking to teh cameraman about wanting to bang the little ol' mexican maid in the ass. They discuss her "immigration status" and prceed to teh kitchen to make an offer she can't refuse!

I will try and load it up someplace and send a link to you if you pm me.

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker13
BANNED
Member # 8238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker13   Author's Homepage   Email toesucker13       Edit/Delete Post 
hey brother will you add us as friends so we can all see the video? its a private video it says
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
proof again that latina feet can't be Beat!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:

I wholeheartedly agree!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:

From latino man with a latina wife whose got a pair a gorgeous feet. A-fucking-men. latino feet are simply what wet-feet-dreams are made off.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One incredibly hot pair of Latino feet bro! Love the French pedicure (personally I think they look incrdible on Latino feet because of their darker skin), her thick anklet, the toe ring, and those white sandals. Wow! I'd never get tired of looking at, and enjoying, those feet! Pretty much perfection in my book! The thought of getting afootjob from those pretty peds would make my knees weak!

[ December 25, 2007, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetLatinaFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 27017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetLatinaFeet   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLatinaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
The thought of getting afootjob from those pretty peds would make my knees weak!

Well here is the preview! hope you guys enjoy

http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c5c97b54cf9b74e25bd9

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/SweetLatinaFeet
http://clips4sale.com/16126
Sexy Latina Soles
 -

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

I ordered phanie_2
I am a happy camper! Understanding her in Spanish made it hotter. She was speaking to her sis in law???
Nice big pr soles!
thanx!!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links