Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Merry Christmas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish all Wu's forum members a very happy christmas.
Kisses! [Kiss]

-

-

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same to you,very sexy feet,thanks
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn how much i´ve missed those toes [Wink]

feliz natal elz

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmass to you too, Elz! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: FABULOUS arch, i was about to forget... [Blush]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to you too, Elz. I especially love your last photo-- definitely a winner!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to you too Elz. Glad to see you're thinking about us! I missed these feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and a warmest season's greetings! i've missed your pics (been offline a while now) glad to see you again.

RPM

p.s. by the way.. those are the types of toes i really enjoy!(encase anyone ever asks me)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and happy b-day to me

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The second pic is so sexy.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Blush] [Smile]
Thank you so much for the kind and warm messages and for making me feel welcome.
Hugs
[Love]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So when will your site be open?
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

quote:
Originally posted by tarheel:
So when will your site be open?

My site is open for 2 years already. I forgot to remove the Under Construction image the last time i redesigned the site. [Blush]

--------------------
Elz

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! Very nice christmas feet [Smile]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right back at you all. Cheers!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to you too !!!
Thanks for the great pics ... love the arche

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links