Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Angeline's feet & Domination, home and down town Cincinnati (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Angeline's feet & Domination, home and down town Cincinnati
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas! i had a blast with Angeline Sat and Sun. we spent pretty much the whole day Saturday filming and takin pics.. We started at her house doing Trample video clips. She got dressed and we went and got lunch. came back did some more video clips and also pic..She was on the phone with her mom so i used some of that time to get some good snap shots and worshipped her feet a little lol..
We then went downtown Cincinnati and i was video taping her walking the streets and then we made a pit stop on fountain square and i was video taping and taking pics of her feet and it was crowded! She had a gift card to Macys so we went there and i filmed her there also. We let there and went to the park thats right next to the river and we did more clips and pics there

Sunday she had lunch with her mom and friend and they finished X-mas shopping. She wore stockings in heels and by time i got to her house later in the day to do clips/pics, her feet smelled soooooooooo goooooooooD! God help me! lol

I got HURT! we were doing a lot of trample and filming one clip she stood up on me to hang something on the Christmas tree and it hurt so bad i curld in a ball she thought i was joking so she tried to stand right back on me but then she saw i was in pain lol! We did over a hundred pics and many clips!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Wow not a single reply, i was hopin you all would like.
Well, merry christmas anyway.

--------------------

Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would't take it personally man, great pics I just think everyone might be a bit preoccupied with Christmas [Big Grin]
Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Yeah i thought that too but it was already on the 3rd page thats why i figured no one liked..

--------------------

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I keep popping in and out--I hadn't seen this thread at all! You make a good step ladder XD
Glad to see she's still having a good time indulging you ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
am i the only one who thought she looked like a jedi from star wars in the first few?great pics but that just ran thru my head
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks TicklingFiend, glad ya like bro. Yeah she is havin a ball with all this. We did a shoe teasin clip downtown Cincy in the middle of the day, her idea lol

--------------------

ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey man kbrooks you're awesome! I wish I could have been there with you! She looks amazing!!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Kev, I missed it because someone has been digging up old threads and it got pushed back a page. I usually don't go back a couple of pages so if the forum is flooded with old posts coming to the front I miss out. And boy did I! Thanks for bumping it back up. She's got some sweet feet and looks like she has no problems using them on you.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the pictures and the accompanying narrative! I always look forward to your posts - especially Angeline. She's friggin' HOT!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I'm not even sure how I missed this!

Seems like Angeline is quite the keeper! Nice pics! I loved the ones of her in the pantyhose the best! Bet they smelled amazing since she was in them all day shopping. I can only imagine!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I were you Kbrooks, I would bang the HELL outta her and keep her for a while. She's sexy all 'round!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Thanks a lot ufgt1988, i think she too!!

Hey LeDaemon whats up bro? always look forward in seein yo replies.. Thanks bro, glad ya liked! I hear ya about the floodin, im the same way when i look at forums..Her gfeet are sweet as hell, i keep forgettin she is 40 years old lol

Thanks a lot Wing-Washer! It's good hearin that. and Angeline loves it too, i keep tellin her to join here and be active since she loves being on the pc and she loves the fact that people like her feet. I hope she will soon.

OMG phoselover78 they smelled so good it should be against the law! lol Thanks for the great comment bro!

Yes she is 2nd. To God In Power, glad ya like but i can't comment on what you said i should do, she will be joining here anyday and she will see everything. lol I don't want to get killed so i have to be good [Cry] Glad ya like bro!

Glad ya like footjoyboy

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links