Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Shawna's Extreme Arches on Steps on YouTube

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shawna's Extreme Arches on Steps on YouTube
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've posted a clip on YouTube of Shawna from Remove The Shoes. This redhead has the highest arched feet and truly knows how to please the tease. Here's the link to this incredible superarched girl next door...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0k1Qd0XsQ

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks man!
She has nice feet. Arches are very high.
THANX!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anytime, playa... If you log on to www.removetheshoes.com and become a member, you'll get to see even MORE of her super soles in action!!!

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, here's another clip of Shawna's prettiest soles shots. Enjoy this link--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgaOgNIYdBU

--------------------
Tony

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot clips Tony - thanks!

BTW, what's the name of the jazz song in the first video you posted?

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

That I do not know...

--------------------
Tony

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Tony, Shawna has definitely some of the sexiest & highest arches out there!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

No problem. When I renew my membership and Shawna's return from maternity leave, I'll look forward seeing more from her.

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Here are a few photos of Shawna's highest arches...

-  -  -

-  -  -

--------------------
Tony

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links