Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Evelyn Lin & Lyla Lei Sucking Ea Other's Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Evelyn Lin & Lyla Lei Sucking Ea Other's Toes
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Evelyn Lin, 19 year old, in the black top is from China and Lyla's background is from Thailand. Both have very looooong, slim toes and suck down each other's toes like flavorful straws. What would you like to see these 2 do? Thanks [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ December 28, 2007, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: footworshipstudios.com ]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOT! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Wingwasher!! These two are great. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!
I love that asian chick [Love] her eyes are so exotic.

She reminds me of this young asian broad I use 2 work with,long hair & all.

She was tall,around 5 ft 11 & hand some huge feet,which is rare for asian women,size 10's or bigger I would say.

Her name was Shail Pai,if I am spelling it wright?

She was married so I could'nt get close 2 her like that( but that did'nt stop me fantasizing about her massive feet ), we could talk from time 2 time.

Qccasionally she would come 2 work in flip flops & change into 2 her work heels,one time she went 2 lunch & left her flip flops @ her desk [Mmm] me being the foot freak that I am [Drool]

I took them into the bathroom at work & smelled,licked & jerked off on them [Jerkoff] an put them back [Cool] she slipped them on after work & was none the wiser

Dam I wish I did'nt have a big foot fetish [Cry]

Anyway,thanx 4 the pics,what size are the asian broads soles they look nice & big.

More of her if u got'em [Thumbs Up] did u shoot any vids of her?

Peace loVe & SoLe
ToNi ToNe [Mad]
BiG fOOt & SoLe Worship
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeXyBiGSoLeAssasins/

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you, Toni! I love big feet & long toes too. Evelyn has 8.5's and Lyla has 6's, but Lyla's look way bigger because the toes are so long and soles so slender. I have lots of vids of both giving & rec'ing foot worship [Smile]

--------------------

-

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm such a big fan of both of them they could just sit and do nothing and I'd be a happy man. LOL
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jbfour
Board Regular
Member # 26523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbfour   Email jbfour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice. i love asian feet. ive seen some clips of footworshipstudios on youtube and they are all great
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Jak and JB! Yeah these are 2 of the coolest girls and they have some of the most perfect feet imaginable. [Smile]

--------------------

-

footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Here's a few from the vid:

From Foot Worship Studios

-

-

-

--------------------

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links