Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Whatever happened to Nikki???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatever happened to Nikki???
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss her dearly!!!!!
Does anyone happen to know what happened to her?

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's more to remember her by.....

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i miss her to what happend to her

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some webmasters and models have real life to deal with at times. Call it a hunch, but I bet Nikki makes a return sooner or later. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i miss her would love to see more of her again one day she has sexy soles mmmmm

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Yeah.........Me Too!!!!!
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we would all like to see more.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIkki is awesome. Sexy soles and I love her eyes!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back ago she posted on her forum here stating we'd be seeing her again soon and wondering what everyone wanted to see then she never came back. Her website is still up and running, though it hasn't been updated in going on two years. I think she's great and would LOVE to see her again. [Fingers Crossed] I dig those webbed toes! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was one of my absolute faves when i got onto the net.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkled_soles_worshipper_4_u
Board Regular
Member # 32006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkled_soles_worshipper_4_u   Email wrinkled_soles_worshipper_4_u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do I find women with long 12" high arched soles for my 18"er? I want to experience what a footjob is like.....umm so far I can ram it through a wall and lift things with it. :-))
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet were awesome but those eyes were piercing!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkled_soles_worshipper_4_u:
Where do I find women with long 12" high arched soles for my 18"er? I want to experience what a footjob is like.....umm so far I can ram it through a wall and lift things with it. :-))

A bit off topic?
[Laugh] lol

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had a Wu's section on the BHE sites thing that is now removed...other than that I have no clue.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No different than 90% of foot models on the web. they get tired of the foot thing and fade away... but that makes room for new and different women.

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links