Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Hot Mess On Holiday Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Mess On Holiday Feet
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanksgiving has passed,which means bring on the red and green [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona,

Hot stuff as always. How many times a week you get those feet creamed? lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Mona,

How many times a week you get those feet creamed? lol

Patrick

I will assume you mean to type "a day" hehe [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I was thinking the same as Patrick it seems you post new pics everyday, but very nice as usual.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow every day?

mona i think you once said that your man prefers footjobs over actual sex, right?

do you ever get tired of giving footjobs? if he prefers footjobs do you ever feel like YOU aren't getting sexually satisfied and that everything is for him?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Christmas colors: red, green... and white.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a tough job your "Yule log" has. May he never be unemployed [Smile]

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I'd love to get some time love and tenderness with your feet Mona. Lovely.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

quote:
do you ever get tired of giving footjobs?
No more than he gets tired of doing what i like.I keep some things off these boards though,some things aren't for the group,i would say i am pretty open with all things feet in my time here and thats what this place is all about [Big Grin] .Keep in mind though i know what im doing here lol,they rarely take longer than 5-10 minutes unless we are trying to spread them out.And yes he does like it better,that is why luckily,his hands never have to finish the job,which i often get emails asking me to never start to do hehe [Smile] [Wink]

quote:
I love Christmas colors: red, green... and white.
Me too,sometimes i have a hard time staying away from out of season themes...I have some halloween stuff still that i want to do still.I think i can steer some of it in a Goth direction that doesnt scream trick or treat though,If i do it will be posted in here!

quote:
What a tough job your "Yule log" has. May he never be unemployed
I like your screenname [Big Grin]

Thanks again for all the kind words.More coming up [Kiss]

[ December 01, 2008, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Mona ]

--------------------
 -

-

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
Keep in mind though i know what im doing here lol,they rarely take longer than 5-10 minutes unless we are trying to spread them out.And yes he does like it better,that is why luckily,his hands never have to finish the job,which i often get emails asking me to never start to do hehe [Smile] [Wink]

Your ability to get the "job" done with just your feet is one of my fav things about your clips Mona. It takes away from the overall experience when I have to finish yourself off. I believe ideally, for most men, just laying back and getting milked is the quintessential footjob fantasy.

Sexy Michelle was the best I've ever seen at the no hands technique. That women knew exactly what she was doing too.

Hmmm, I think I'm going to have watch one of your clips now Mona [Wink]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
Keep in mind though i know what im doing here lol,they rarely take longer than 5-10 minutes unless we are trying to spread them out.And yes he does like it better,that is why luckily,his hands never have to finish the job,which i often get emails asking me to never start to do hehe [Smile] [Wink]

Your ability to get the "job" done with just your feet is one of my fav things about your clips Mona. It takes away from the overall experience when I have to finish yourself off. I believe ideally, for most men, just laying back and getting milked is the quintessential footjob fantasy.

Sexy Michelle was the best I've ever seen at the no hands technique. That women knew exactly what she was doing too.

Hmmm, I think I'm going to have watch one of your clips now Mona before I hit the sack [Wink]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Thanks analyst.I see you have a flickr down there and that is where i host these sets.Feel free to send me a friend i am "FootjobqueenMona" [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links