Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » raquel (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: raquel
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a long time ago I saw a video by a chick named raquel darrin giving a footjob and I remember it being amazing. I've been searching for it for the last few nights and can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and could ya help me out???

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid I don't know the scene you mention - and I should as a big fan of hers. This may aid your search:

Her name is Raquel (sometimes Racquel) Darrian. She appeared exclusively for Vivid Video.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, i know I downloaded off of Limewire or something similar. It said it was her but its very possible it could have just been someone else, but regardless a great footjob none the less, and I will continue my search haha. Thanks though Toetapper.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Racquel Devonshire? Try that. She's done a few footjob vids.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your bound to find it here

http://www.racqueldarrianmovies.com/search/super_search.jhtml?action=newSearch&sources=gl&searchTerms=feet

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just looked her up to see,found this:

http://www.slutload.com/watch/x4MGUxjqXA/Fantastic-Racquel-Deep-Throat-Footjob-In-Bathroom-Till-Cumshot-On-High-Heels-And-Eating-Cum.html

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lust4LatinaFeet,

That clip was hot. Good find.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

YES thats the girl it is indeed racquel devonshire not the same video i was looking for still very good

--------------------
- FootSlave -

jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this it?

-

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I was going to say she doesn't look a thing like the Racquel Darrian I remember but I haven't seen a thing with her since the early/mid-nineties. This being Racquel Devonshire would explain why she looks nothing like Racquel Darrian. [Laugh]
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jamaicanfeet that's a nice one,he cums a bit lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few of my Racquel Darrian pics...
 -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a few of my fav of her in the shower...
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

and some of of Ms Devonshire...
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember renting some Racquel Darrian movies 15 or so years ago in the hopes of seeing her feet. But, would'nt you know it, getting even a glimpse of them was rare. I'm pretty sure that Marcus's post offered more of a view than I've ever seen in all the flicks I've seen her in.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links