Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » I got the cum pulled outta me by these

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I got the cum pulled outta me by these
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I paid for a footjob from these:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Videos:

http://rapidshare.com/files/172263896/101_0486.MOV.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/172263897/0714081540.3g2.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/172263898/0714081541.3g2.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/172263899/0714081541a.3g2.html

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh one more

-

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You my friend got ripped off.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

lulz [Blush] [Tongue]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much to contradict but more to counter-balance: Money well spent if they got you to where you wanted to go.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes77
Loyal Member
Member # 26831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes77   Email toes77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have paid for a good reason [Smile]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you paid too much from a girl with man feet!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you paid with money? thats unfortunate..
Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, such hostility towards this post. lol
If you think it was worth it than thats all that matters really.
IF I may, can I ask how much you paid? I'm really curious.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks ok to me
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bazza
Board Regular
Member # 7526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bazza   Email bazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh WOW - I would love a ride on her sexy feet and sandals. Where is she from and how much did the fotjob cost you
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought they looked pretty, damn sexy.
I don't think I'd pay, but if the opportunity was there, I'd cum on them.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

I'm with bluetoelover. No offense intended, but my opinion, if i'm paying they'd best be damn near perfect. But then, i don't pay for anything directly. Though no matter how we all look at it, dinner and a movie, or how ever it is, we all pay. Except me, my girl puts out more in anything than i do, and i still get everything i want... hehe, Love being me.

But yeah, money's not worth those, though they look soft, to me... Not my shape, but the girl don't look bad. But if they were good and got ya where you were goin, with less than 20 bucks. Fuck it, why not?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links