Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Santa Gets A Footjob...Ho Ho Toe!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Santa Gets A Footjob...Ho Ho Toe!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like Christmas came early this year for Santa and one his little helpers!
Enjoy the festive foot season with these hot foot fucking pics courtesy of FOOTSIE BABES!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some good egg nog.....

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW

MUST. GET. VIDEO

Impressive soles cumshot!

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so how long has santa been fuckin the tooth fairy?
Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that womans fine!!!!!!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want this girl as my christmas present [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nize girl [Smile] and lucky santa [Tongue] but I think she has to much makeup on her face?

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy is all I can say about her

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.k guys, here's some clips of the above scene. Incidentally, the name of Santa's helper is Kathia Nobili, just in case you want to Google her.

Click here for clips of Santa's footjob!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second pic from the look on her face to her gorgeous toes was incredible.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a pretty incredible gag reflex... Pretty much non existant took it like a champ.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That cumshot on her soles is quite impressive. I'm loving these!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links