Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Belladonna FootFuck with Squriting... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Belladonna FootFuck with Squriting...
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looked in too much pain for that to be enjoyable for me =S

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lathan888
Loyal Member
Member # 6178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lathan888   Email lathan888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she worked that girl hard
Posts: 62 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that was hot would love to see a high def version of that
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
What made that clip hot was not the feet, but Belladonna's honest reaction and total conviction in that scene. That's what we are all reacting to here.

THAT was hot as hell.

If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you, brother.

I couldn't agree with you more! [Thumbs Up] For a second there, Bella' actually tells her foot mistress: "I fucking love you!!!" That turned me on most of all. Speakin' of turn-ons...I fuckin' love your avatar, Andy-Laa! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bella has a foot fetish, takes 2 cocks in her ass and/or pussy, has done fisting and does the interracial. She's a size queen and has a foot fetish, so I am thinking that didn't hurt her much.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone know who the girl is with belladonna?
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
Speakin' of turn-ons...I fuckin' love your avatar, Andy-Laa! [Cheers]

hahahaha
I'll assume you mean the girl's arse I had up...yeah that was nice...was like 3 pixels too big so the moderator made me take it down :'(
(I don't know how to re-size GIF images)

I'm putting one up of my girlfriend soon anyway [Tongue]

[ February 07, 2009, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

*has put it up*
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this one... HOT

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually did that to a girl about 8 years ago, she loved it. i never have done it or seen it since, brought back memories! i love belladonna, check out belladonnas odd jobs 4, simply awesome!!!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
anyone know who the girl is with belladonna?
Sandra Romain

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, ill squirt all over your foot too

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links