Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » April O'Neal and Marlena

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: April O'Neal and Marlena
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Click here to see more: http://www.footfetishdaily.com/guest/galleries/april_oneal/foot_fetish.html

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm fuck yes im loving both of there feet hey dont forget ff daily post a vid of april giving a foot tease on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKOCpjiMJS4

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps i think im in love wit april [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shots. I love the shot on the link of the toes spreading that pink cunt wide open. One day I want to eat pussy that is being held open by another girl's toes in the same manner. [Smile]

The video clip is also really cute.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sethus
Board Regular
Member # 33334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sethus   Email sethus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow just gorgeous and perfect soles toes evrything is just flawless

--------------------
i will do anything for pretty feet ! i meen anything !

Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now is that just hot? Or is that just fucking hot??? Wow!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i have your job? please? they are too hot

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. She has great feet
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhhhh she is sooooooo HOTTTTT.... [Jerkoff]

I love how she talks about being in high school, the kid that gave her a foot massage for an hour lol

I bet he had to rub one out in the bathroom after.... [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
can i have your job? please? they are too hot

And if he can't have your job Jesse, can I? Foot Fetish Daily continues to amaze and delight. They definately have some of the hottest content you'll find anywhere!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet post... What dreams are made of.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetsees
Board Regular
Member # 10685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetsees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the lez shot, was starting to feel a little gay looking at all the dicks.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy ladies with great feet.yummy
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been shooting a lot more girl/girl for the same reasons! 2 pairs of feet and no cock.
If my spot opens up, I'll be sure to let you know [Smile]

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links