Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 2005 Lost & Found (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2005 Lost & Found
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starting to notice that myself...why the low res ugly feet pics get all the praise and pages of comments...feel ur pain fella's

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CDNFB Productions:
Starting to notice that myself...why the low res ugly feet pics get all the praise and pages of comments...feel ur pain fella's

Too bad for them. I guess they don't realize the effort put forth by people like us. We don't make a dime from it and do it because we want to share the beauty of the female foot with them. I will keep posting in the group for the people that do appreciate the effort.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so does this mean you wont be posting your wife anymore feetdickfeet? [Cry] i wasent planning on joining yahoo, too much crap on the go now. but i just might for your wifes perfect feet!

--------------------
feetdickfeet's wife has the sexiest toes ive ever seen! seriously

Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 84z28:
so does this mean you wont be posting your wife anymore feetdickfeet? [Cry] i wasent planning on joining yahoo, too much crap on the go now. but i just might for your wifes perfect feet!

I don't have plans to post here on a regular basis. i may from time to time post a few here but really i want to focus on posting them in the group. I have over 1500 pics from the past 8 years and many that are as recent as December 2008 to post. You should join as I try to post new pics there about every 2 to 3 days.

--------------------
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. this sounds like a lot of childish whining. do you really need so much recognition and adoration to justify the beauty of your wife's feet? is that the reason why you do so? i've only posted my wife's feet a cpl times and the response was pretty good, but i honestly wouldnt have thrown a tantrum if i got few comments. sure, as you put it, i wouldnt have understood a lack of response and i also do see plenty of posts of feet that i think arent attractive and see others go nuts over too, but what am i gonna do? i could take my ball and go home and refuse to play.. but i think i outgrew that when i about 6.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
wow.. this sounds like a lot of childish whining. do you really need so much recognition and adoration to justify the beauty of your wife's feet? is that the reason why you do so? i've only posted my wife's feet a cpl times and the response was pretty good, but i honestly wouldnt have thrown a tantrum if i got few comments. sure, as you put it, i wouldnt have understood a lack of response and i also do see plenty of posts of feet that i think arent attractive and see others go nuts over too, but what am i gonna do? i could take my ball and go home and refuse to play.. but i think i outgrew that when i about 6.

I see your point but people post their pics for different reasons.

[ February 05, 2009, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: feetdickfeet ]

--------------------

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Jill, JILL! It's kickin' off out 'ere!"
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zxcv8
Board Regular
Member # 29539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zxcv8   Email zxcv8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by zxcv8:
well i think these are definitely up there with the best on the site!

I appreciate the love dude!
no problem. i rarely post unless i have something really different or interesting to say, but i had to make an exception here! her feet really are gorgeous and i agree about these being a hundred times better than just another link to a random site. maybe i am part of the problem and should get a bit more active with the posting though lol!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zxcv8
Board Regular
Member # 29539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zxcv8   Email zxcv8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by zxcv8:
well i think these are definitely up there with the best on the site!

I appreciate the love dude!
no problem. i rarely post unless i have something really different or interesting to say, but i had to make an exception here! her feet really are gorgeous and i agree about these being a hundred times better than just another link to a random site. maybe i am part of the problem and should get a bit more active with the posting though lol!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links