Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Me, my cock, and a petite blonde named April

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me, my cock, and a petite blonde named April
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok then. Here's a few pics from the past of me and April throwing down at night in a Virginia park. In case you're wondering, the pics were taken by her hubby. [Tongue]

Yes, they were just getting into that scene when I met them. And hey, I wasn't dating anyone at the time so I said what the hell and went for it! [Cool]

And action!...

First up, the 5' petite lady herself, showing her wares...

-

Next, a nice 'getting to know my cock' pic.

-

And a couple of penetration ones...

-  -

Finally, the money shot. She wanted to jerk me off and watch it hit the concrete, and she suceeded as you can see by the plops o' cum next to her left heel. [Jerkoff]

-

Her hubby John altered the pics to protect our identities after he took them for internet/forum posting usage but now, years later, we all couldn't really give a shit anyway. My g/f even got a kick out of them. lol Anyway, hope you enjoyed a blast from the past.

[ February 09, 2009, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: WillJerk4Feet ]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Looks like a great time!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe i'm weird or something but the 1st thing i think of when i see this is.. no safe sex w. a stranger?!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks fun!!!
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy crap nusuth thats the first thing that popped in my head, nice photos.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a gorgeous petite little package that's for sure! Wow, what legs! I would've had to have seen her bare feet, but hey-looks like you had a great time!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no feet?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
maybe i'm weird or something but the 1st thing i think of when i see this is.. no safe sex w. a stranger?!

lol Did you wear a condom when you first had sex with your (stranger) girlfriend/wife? She was no more a stranger than if I had went out with her on a date and got lucky the first time. I did know her some.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
no feet?

Ya I know, those heels never came off that night. She has nice feet though I can tell you that.
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What year was this?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

quote:
Originally posted by phisheyee:
What year was this?

Many years ago, right before I met my g/f. Why do you ask, I noticed a couple peeps that night who were observing us in the shadows so to speak, were you one of them? [Laugh] [Tongue]
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just joking around...the outfit...the hair....early '90s? [Smile]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

quote:
Originally posted by phisheyee:
Was just joking around...the outfit...the hair....early '90s? [Smile]

Almost, I think it was late spring of '89. [Joint] Good guess though!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links