Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Awesome Babyoil Footjob: Aka "Sexy Michelle" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Awesome Babyoil Footjob: Aka "Sexy Michelle"
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, i dont know how many people remember her, but i foudn this and thought you'd enjoy. And she finishes him off too [Smile]
http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=57e621eb3f9ef19773ac

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice and mature
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow I've seen this in the past sexy soles on this one

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habeascorpas
Board Regular
Member # 29495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for habeascorpas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy Michelle is a classic. Thanks.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habeascorpas
Board Regular
Member # 29495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for habeascorpas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, that isn't sexy michelle
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habeascorpas
Board Regular
Member # 29495

THIS is sexy michelle:

http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=172cab391e43e1e0e661

imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody have any real "Sexy Michelle" clips? That last one is her but does anybody have a better one?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes it is

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
Does anybody have any real "Sexy Michelle" clips? That last one is her but does anybody have a better one?

This is the greatest Michelle clip EVER...
http://www.footfetishtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=05c41fbe4f2645bf0c6b
I once watched the vhs of this with an ex of mine!

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She used to have a clipstore i believe. Does anybody know the link to it?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
She used to have a clipstore i believe. Does anybody know the link to it?

i was i did, she really knws how to work a cock with those feet

--------------------

b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She gave me my start in footfetish...I was sad to see her go. Does anyone have anymore of her clips?? She is one of my favorites.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

quote:
Originally posted by b883r:
She gave me my start in footfetish...I was sad to see her go. Does anyone have anymore of her clips?? She is one of my favorites.

well some people think she is now ms jessica

--------------------

phantoms96
Board Regular
Member # 31309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phantoms96   Email phantoms96   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy Michelle is one of my favorites as well... check this site out http://www.toetallysexy.com/home.html

You may find that they are awfully similar to michelle's sexy feet without the face shots [Wink]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First video:
Really nice! Love her nice dark tan legs and feet and the contrast between her heel and pad of her foot compared to her arch. Beautiful toes. Really nice position of her feet- top of one sole of the other- and with all that toe wiggling spreading and her moaning softly who wouldn't cum all over them!

Second Video:
Though the quality's not great it's and awesome straight forward FJ by a girl with hot legs and feet!

Third Video:
Nothing like a beautiful girl like her with hot legs and feet, bright red toes and oiled to the hilt who really enjoyes playing and teasing the shit outta a guy's cock before making him spew like a geyser!. Must have been heaven! Give me one of those a day please!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links