Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Don't I have the most amazing feet? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Don't I have the most amazing feet?
California
Board Regular
Member # 34307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect, do you have any pics with cum on your feet? I would cum on them all day
Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to lick and kiss your legs an suck your toes the whole day.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The footcomes
Board Regular
Member # 33205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The footcomes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect 10!

--------------------
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/footcomes/avators/whitefootjob1.gif

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG....SO HOT

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by redcard:
 -

it would make me crazy to know if my pics have inspired anyone to stroke to completion with only my pics....to know if my legs and feet are good enough to make you cum?

Stroke off to 'completion'? Is there another way that I'm not aware of?

Extremely sexy feet and toes. You make high heel strappy sandal makers all over the world very proud of their profession.

please do tell!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shots of your soles up pointing your toes giving a footjob would be great!!!!

-

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tied and tickled please!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links